This course will help students to identify prepositions and how to make use of it in making sentences. A preposition is a word which shows relationships among other words in the sentence. The relationships include direction, place, time, cause, manner and amount.
At the end of the sessions,the students will be able to:-
1. state the definition of a preposition and object of a preposition.
2. recognize prepositions and their objects.
3. recognize prepositional phrases and state that they are composed of prepositions and their objects.
4. distinguish prepositions of time and place from each other and from other prepositions.
5. use prepositions and prepositional phrases in sentences.
Ask a Question
e-book enables you to access interactive reading material to strengthen the skills learned in the sessions.
Online Lab enables you to practice the application of concepts you have learnt in the sessions in the virtual environment.
Tutorials enables you to get easy learning with clear, crisp, and to-the-point content on a wide range of technical and non-technical subjects without any preconditions and impediments.