Accountancy is a subject which requires a clear understanding of financial knowledge. It requires not just the aptitude to be able to solve the problems but also requires the aptitude to be able to know how to solve them. This course is designed to help the students of class XII in Accountancy, to help them deliver good results in exams.
The primary objective of this preparation class is to mould the student’s minds to strategically solve the problems. It also aims at clearly stating the basic concepts. It would help the students in:
- Clearing their basic concepts with reference to accountancy
- A thorough understanding of methods
- analyzing, summarizing, reporting, and interpreting financial information
- Ability to prepare financial statements
- Understanding every topic in extensive detail
Ask a Question
e-book enables you to access interactive reading material to strengthen the skills learned in the sessions.
Online Lab enables you to practice the application of concepts you have learnt in the sessions in the virtual environment.
Tutorials enables you to get easy learning with clear, crisp, and to-the-point content on a wide range of technical and non-technical subjects without any preconditions and impediments.