The course covers an overview of the E-Commerce industry landscape, the emerging trends as well as the difference between traditional commerce and E-Commerce. The course further covers the various E-Commerce business models, such as B2B, B2C and C2C, in addition to another classification based on transaction type, such as merchant model and arbitrage model. Further, this course covers key functions and processes that form the value chain in an e-business setup depicted by a trading cycle in an information system like Enterprise Business Application.
After completing the “E-Commerce Business Models & Practices” course, a learner will be able to:
- Describe the E-Commerce industry landscape and the emerging trends
- Assess the differences between traditional commerce and E-Commerce
- Describe the various business models for E-Commerce
- Describe major types of E-Commerce models
- Identify key functions and processes of an e-business organisation
- Understand a trading cycle in E-Commerce based business and map processes in an information system like Enterprise Business Application
Exit Profile At the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify various types of E-Commerce business models and associated business processes
Ask a Question
e-book enables you to access interactive reading material to strengthen the skills learned in the sessions.
Online Lab enables you to practice the application of concepts you have learnt in the sessions in the virtual environment.
Tutorials enables you to get easy learning with clear, crisp, and to-the-point content on a wide range of technical and non-technical subjects without any preconditions and impediments.