In this course, you will be learning about analog circuit design. In this course, we will concentrate on three aspects: one is how to design an analog circuit, then the second aspects is, you will also concentrate on the so called error budgeting and then, thirdly, we will also concentrate on various techniques involved in analog circuits.
The course thus consists of the following modules:
- Introduction to linear IC applications.
- Design and error budget analysis of signal conditioners for low level ac and dc applications.
- Signal conditioners with instrumentation autozero/chopper/ isolation/ charge amplifiers.
- Design and applications of active filters and high frequency circuits.
- Design of multi channel low level and high level data acquisition systems using ADC/DAC, SHA and Analog multiplexers.
- Designing of low power circuits for transducers.
Ask a Question
e-book enables you to access interactive reading material to strengthen the skills learned in the sessions.
Online Lab enables you to practice the application of concepts you have learnt in the sessions in the virtual environment.
Tutorials enables you to get easy learning with clear, crisp, and to-the-point content on a wide range of technical and non-technical subjects without any preconditions and impediments.