It is important to devise tactics that involve continuous application, especially when it comes to a subject like Human Resource Management. This course is designed to help and teach anyone and everyone who wants to refine their managerial skills. This would be done through teaching strategies that are applicable in every management system.
The main objective of this class is to explain and state the basic concepts of Human Resource Management in the best possible manner. The methodologies would help the students in:
- Understanding the responsibilities of a Human Resource Manager
- Dealing with human mind and behaviour
- better understanding of the psychology of human mind
- handling the managerial tasks and proper application of the principles
- acquire, develop, and retain talent
Ask a Question
e-book enables you to access interactive reading material to strengthen the skills learned in the sessions.
Online Lab enables you to practice the application of concepts you have learnt in the sessions in the virtual environment.
Tutorials enables you to get easy learning with clear, crisp, and to-the-point content on a wide range of technical and non-technical subjects without any preconditions and impediments.