This course is a level ahead of basic business communication and is dedicated to help the students overcome the typical barriers to communication providing them constructive feedbacks and help them apply core communication concepts and skills to manage the business conflicts in the internal business environment.
This course is intended to highlight the theoretical knowledge and practical understanding of written, oral, and interpersonal communication being applied during the workplace with a strong emphasis on concise and effective business correspondence. This course will direct the students in
- Carrying out healthy discussion on various types of communication
- Understand the importance of written and oral expression in contrast with business interactions.
- Enable them to practice extensive writing of documents
- Inclusive of professional emails and reports.
- Help them in making effective oral presentations
Ask a Question
e-book enables you to access interactive reading material to strengthen the skills learned in the sessions.
Online Lab enables you to practice the application of concepts you have learnt in the sessions in the virtual environment.
Tutorials enables you to get easy learning with clear, crisp, and to-the-point content on a wide range of technical and non-technical subjects without any preconditions and impediments.