To maintain a positive and healthy working atmosphere, it is necessary to understand the different behaviour patterns within the organisation. This course provides the students with the tools to understand and evaluate individual, group and organizational processes according to different business situations.
This course intends to assist the students in gaining a better knowledge of the relevance of the study of organizational behaviour pertaining to the practice of human resource management. This course will help the students in demonstrating their abilities to:
- Analyse different patterns of individual and group behaviours
- Identify different motivational theories
- Evaluate the importance of various leadership styles
- Learn about the conflict management strategies
- Understand the basic design elements of organizational structure
- Learn how to evaluate the impact of organisational behaviour on employees.
- Able to explain how organizational change affects relationships within organizations.
Ask a Question
e-book enables you to access interactive reading material to strengthen the skills learned in the sessions.
Online Lab enables you to practice the application of concepts you have learnt in the sessions in the virtual environment.
Tutorials enables you to get easy learning with clear, crisp, and to-the-point content on a wide range of technical and non-technical subjects without any preconditions and impediments.