This preparatory class would help the student in learning about the managerial process and how to go about it. It would also aid in understanding the behaviour of individuals in an organisation and what strategies and methodologies should be used to maintain a healthy working atmosphere.
The primary objective of the module is to make the students understand the importance of following the managerial process in the exact order and the significance of each step. It also aims at teaching the students the importance of understanding organizational behaviour. The course would help the student in:
- understanding the managerial process
- comprehending the steps in process of management
- analysing behaviour of individuals in an organisation
- learning the tools used to recognize and identify behavioural traits
- tackling unpredictable issues in an organisation
Ask a Question
e-book enables you to access interactive reading material to strengthen the skills learned in the sessions.
Online Lab enables you to practice the application of concepts you have learnt in the sessions in the virtual environment.
Tutorials enables you to get easy learning with clear, crisp, and to-the-point content on a wide range of technical and non-technical subjects without any preconditions and impediments.