This course aims to aid students in examining different behavioural patterns of individuals and learn about personality, emotions, perceptions, values and attitudes that together form the organisational behaviour. This course is the final step to understanding managerial processes and organisational behaviour at its best.
The primary objective of this course is to introduce the students with one of the major components of organisational behaviour pertaining to managerial process i.e., change. Since change is one of those constituents which effect the work environment to a great extent,
The course would help the student in:
- Understanding in deep the different forces of change affecting a work environment
- Knowing in detail the steps of managing change
- Analysing the behaviour of individuals in an organisation
- Identifying the behavioural traits of individuals
- Handling stress in an organisation
Ask a Question
e-book enables you to access interactive reading material to strengthen the skills learned in the sessions.
Online Lab enables you to practice the application of concepts you have learnt in the sessions in the virtual environment.
Tutorials enables you to get easy learning with clear, crisp, and to-the-point content on a wide range of technical and non-technical subjects without any preconditions and impediments.