This course is an advanced effort to introduce students with different organisational behavioural practices in reference to changing business environment. The course is redirected to the concept of group dynamics wherein the learners will be introduced to the concept of group dynamics with clear examples.
This course explains in detail the different management practices and styles based on increasing the productivity of a group under a business environment. Topics include a discussion of formal and informal organizations, group dynamics, motivation and managing conflict and change. Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand their roles, responsibilities, and expectations
- Able to analyse different types of interpersonal situations and find out an appropriate course of action
- Demonstrate the necessity of group decision making processes
- Being able to apply the principles of the communication process,
- Being able to express oneself in clear and concise ways.
- Apply problem-solving techniques applicable to business decision making in groups
Ask a Question
e-book enables you to access interactive reading material to strengthen the skills learned in the sessions.
Online Lab enables you to practice the application of concepts you have learnt in the sessions in the virtual environment.
Tutorials enables you to get easy learning with clear, crisp, and to-the-point content on a wide range of technical and non-technical subjects without any preconditions and impediments.