This preparatory class helps the students in understanding and learning the different types and ways of research and how to apply them. The students would also learn about different methods to be used for analysing any given data through this course. This course would prepare the students to analyse, arrange, execute and understand how to research and what methods to apply to it.
The major objective of this module is to help students in learning the correct way of researching on any topic. It also teaches them the various kinds of research. The module would aid the students in:
- proper analysis and execution of data
- learning about different kinds of research
- knowing the use and significance of different kinds of research
- enhance data analysis skills
- learn about different methods which can be applied to analyse every research
- learning basic research concepts and theories
Ask a Question
e-book enables you to access interactive reading material to strengthen the skills learned in the sessions.
Online Lab enables you to practice the application of concepts you have learnt in the sessions in the virtual environment.
Tutorials enables you to get easy learning with clear, crisp, and to-the-point content on a wide range of technical and non-technical subjects without any preconditions and impediments.