This course is designed to enable the students in reaching the level next of research methodologies and helps them in determining how the research findings can be useful in developing a better understanding of their work and social and legal environments.
The core objective of this course is to practically expose the students to the major components of research frameworks including sampling, editing and coding of the collected data and help them gain a descriptive overview of intention of research, its format and its presentation. This course will guide the students in:
- Framing the problems and applying the correct research methodologies
- BE proficient in collection of accurate data that will solve the research problem
- Evaluation of the feasibility of research proposals
- Being able to measure the effectiveness of research program
- Being able to apply correct sampling measures
Ask a Question
e-book enables you to access interactive reading material to strengthen the skills learned in the sessions.
Online Lab enables you to practice the application of concepts you have learnt in the sessions in the virtual environment.
Tutorials enables you to get easy learning with clear, crisp, and to-the-point content on a wide range of technical and non-technical subjects without any preconditions and impediments.