Developing applications for different industry verticals is a growing need that demands expert .Net programming developers who strive hard to deliver quality oriented user interfaces with the availability of relevant data and development strategies. This course, being a core part of web development, is intended to equip students with better experience of developing challenging web applications with the help of ASP.net as a web development tool.
The ASP.NET MVC framework is a lightweight, highly testable presentation framework that is based on the MVC design pattern. The MVC pattern helps you create applications that separate the different aspects of the application (input logic, business logic and UI logic), while providing a loose coupling between these elements. The MVC framework helps manage complexity and makes it easier to test applications. The loose coupling between the three main components of an MVC application also promotes parallel development. This course covers the various features of ASP.NET MVC that enable a learner to develop professional Web applications.
The course is built around the techniques and strategies of MVC framework used to create an effective ASP.net application to help students create powerful web applications. The course is formulated to provide students with the required practical and theoretical knowledge and skills to build dynamic web applications that portray intensively effective results. It helps students in:
- Building powerful and dynamic web applications
- Understanding various features of ASP.net MVC to develop professional applications
- Learning rapid application development techniques
- Creating interactive and responsive user-interfaces
- Creating mobile friendly web pages
- Creating customized applications and web pages by utilizing ASP.net interactive features
- Optimize the performance of web applications
- Work with controllers, views, models and helper methods
- Identify data annotations and implement validation
- Identify the fundamentals of Entity Framework
- Identify the fundamentals of LINQ
- Implement a consistent look and feel using layouts
- Implement the partial page updates using AJAX
- Implement state management and optimize the performance of a Web application
- Implement authentication and authorization Deploy a Web application
Ask a Question
e-book enables you to access interactive reading material to strengthen the skills learned in the sessions.
Online Lab enables you to practice the application of concepts you have learnt in the sessions in the virtual environment.
Tutorials enables you to get easy learning with clear, crisp, and to-the-point content on a wide range of technical and non-technical subjects without any preconditions and impediments.