As test cases and the underlying application being tested mature, you may want to convert manual tests into fully automated user interface tests. These tests can be run without manual intervention and can quickly alert developers to possible regressions in functionality. In this video, the audience will learn how coded user interface (UI) tests in Visual Studio 2012 provide a solution for automating user interface tests.
Explain the Microsoft testing environment
- Identify various testing techniques
- Ensure code quality using Unit Tests by:
Do performance testing using Web tests by performing the following tasks:
- Creating and executing a unit test for an executable
- Implementing code coverage analysis
Do performance testing with load tests by performing the following tasks:
- Create a Web performance test for the first time
- Run the Web performance test
- Implement custom rules in a Web test
- Use Web Performance test request properties
- Promote dynamic parameters
- Apply validation and extraction rules and context parameters
Do functional testing with coded UI by performing the following tasks:
- Create a load test
- CUse load test agents and controller
- CRun a load test
- CStore performance data in a database
- CRun a load test with different browsers and bandwidths
- CUnderstand load test results
- Create the coded UI test for Windows applications
- Create the coded UI test for Web applications
- Use the coded UI test builder
- Validate coded UI tests
- Use the UI control locator
- Create data?driven coded UI tests
- Create and execute manual, generic, and ordered tests
Ask a Question
e-book enables you to access interactive reading material to strengthen the skills learned in the sessions.
Online Lab enables you to practice the application of concepts you have learnt in the sessions in the virtual environment.
Tutorials enables you to get easy learning with clear, crisp, and to-the-point content on a wide range of technical and non-technical subjects without any preconditions and impediments.