This module will focus on the basic learner syllabus such as the Pronunciation of alphabets and numbers. It will cover the Vocabulary of Clothes, Family, Body parts, Time, Sports, Places and Different rooms of their house and furniture. The basic grammar topics such as Conjugation of the basic verbs and irregular ER verbs, Futur Proche and Adjective Possesive will also be covered. In the end the learners will be able to introduce themselves and describe their house, room and routine.
This module covers:-
1) Pronunciation of alphabets and basic salutations which will help the users to understand the basic sentences to introduce your-selves.
2) Numbers from 1-100 and the differentiation between indefinite and definite articles. This will also cover the differentiation between masculine and feminine words.
3) Vocabulary of Clothes, Family, Body parts, Time, Sports, Places, Different rooms of their house and furniture
4) Answering the question ‘QU’EST CE-QUE’ and ‘EST- CE-QUE’.
5) Pronunciation and writing of the Days and Months of the year, colors in French and ordinal numbers in French.
6) It will include grammar topics such as:-
• Conjugation of the basic verbs
• Conjugation of the irregular ER verbs
• Futur Proche
• Adjective Possesive
Ask a Question
e-book enables you to access interactive reading material to strengthen the skills learned in the sessions.
Online Lab enables you to practice the application of concepts you have learnt in the sessions in the virtual environment.
Tutorials enables you to get easy learning with clear, crisp, and to-the-point content on a wide range of technical and non-technical subjects without any preconditions and impediments.