This course teaches the learners the
better ways to stay strong and effective as a manager by making a subtle and
smart use of emotional intelligence. Whether you are a formal manager or want
to increase your individual performance, this course will teach the
foundational principles and brain science of Emotional Intelligence (EI) and
its applications into elevating the managerial effectiveness.
The main motive of this course is to help learners understand the importance of focusing on managing the emotions under pressure. This program enables the learners to increase their personal leadership skills by teaching how to manage emotions in most difficult situations. It intends help learners to develop a better understanding of :
- Conflict Resolution- What is Conflict and how it should be managed
- Knowing about the workplace conflict and its linkage to stress and performance
- Realising the benefits of effective Conflict resolution
- Knowing in details the Ingredients of Conflict
- Learning in details the Conflict Resolution theories
- Learning the Thomas Kilman Conflict
Ask a Question
e-book enables you to access interactive reading material to strengthen the skills learned in the sessions.
Online Lab enables you to practice the application of concepts you have learnt in the sessions in the virtual environment.
Tutorials enables you to get easy learning with clear, crisp, and to-the-point content on a wide range of technical and non-technical subjects without any preconditions and impediments.