The major purpose of this course is to provide a descriptive introduction to both basic and advanced quantitative and analytical tools for business disciplines. Right from simple statistical methods to the robust analytical techniques, this course emphasises on theoretical understanding of concepts as well as the practical application in business.
The major objective of the course is to make the students learn solving toughest quantitative problems in one go by applying several different and justified methods of problem solving specially through probability. The course would help the students in:
- Communicate effectively using statistical terminologies
- Understand probability theory in details and its relation to statistics
- Explain the techniques and biases of quantitative methods
- Understand in details about the distribution methods
- Make correct interpretations of various statistical tools
Ask a Question
e-book enables you to access interactive reading material to strengthen the skills learned in the sessions.
Online Lab enables you to practice the application of concepts you have learnt in the sessions in the virtual environment.
Tutorials enables you to get easy learning with clear, crisp, and to-the-point content on a wide range of technical and non-technical subjects without any preconditions and impediments.