Operations management deals with raising the efficiency level of an organization by implementing the best administration practices and reaching to an increased profit figure. Highly concerned with controlling and redefining production processes, operations management is considered as a significant topic to be understood by aspiring operation managers.
This course aims to introduce the learners with concepts of effective operation and control of manufacturing and service businesses. It includes various practical approaches related to production control, inventory control, facilities planning and methods improvement etc. This course will offer the students:
- Ability to understand the relevance of operations management in an organization.
- Ability to evaluate the operations underlying manufacturing and service production.
- Understand the management planning and control activities.
- Formulate decision making strategies to address issues concerning to operations or production department
- Evaluate various approaches to problem solving
Ask a Question
e-book enables you to access interactive reading material to strengthen the skills learned in the sessions.
Online Lab enables you to practice the application of concepts you have learnt in the sessions in the virtual environment.
Tutorials enables you to get easy learning with clear, crisp, and to-the-point content on a wide range of technical and non-technical subjects without any preconditions and impediments.